- Staffing requests for new tenure-track appointments are due
- Send copies of offer/acceptance letters to dean of faculty office
- Continue to monitor the curricular review process
- Finalize your unit’s class schedule, due in March
- Conduct performance reviews for administrative assistants based on the Performance Development process outlined by Human Resources
Finalize your unit’s class schedule, which is due in March. The Calendar & Schedule Committee (CSC) will review and approve schedules.
Any concerns or questions regarding late hires and the catalog process, should be directed to Amanda Turner, Associate Registrar.
Deadlines for submission of your unit’s Winter Study curriculum will be coming up in early April.
Please send a signed copy of the offer letter and acceptance letters along with a CV for all successful searches as soon as possible.
You will receive information from the Admission Office about the two “Preview Days” for newly accepted students in April. All departments and programs are asked to provide one representative at an Open House on each of the two days.
Self-Service: Please remind your other colleagues that if they have any changes in personal demographics they should log on to the PeopleSoft HR database and make the changes via the self-service module. PeopleSoft Self-Service