Creating an Inclusive Classroom
- Chronicle of Higher Education guide to inclusive teaching
- a short guide to cultural appropriation
- About Trigger Warnings: Williams College does not have a formal policy about the inclusion of a “trigger warning” statement in course syllabi. That said, it is widely encouraged that if you recognize that your course includes content may prove difficult or especially challenging for students, inform them about the challenging or difficult content in advance and offer strategies and resources for support.
Class Presentation Styles
- For Humanities Faculty
- For Social Science Faculty
- For STEM and STEM+ Faculty: Should We Lose the Lecture?
- For Interdisciplinary Faculty
- Online Teaching and Writing Sources for Faculty
Strategies from Williams Faculty & Students